Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome Grant Michael




Congratulations to Holly and Stacey on their new arrival. Grant Michael was born July 18th. He weighed 9.6 lbs and was 21 inches long. He is absolutely perfect. I got to spend the day with him on Thursday and enjoied every minute! I think I may have gotten a small case of baby fever, but Levi doesn't quite seem to agree just yet.

1 comment:

BoJen said...

Oh Levi needs to get the baby itch...Your baby (four-legged one) is very cute...I texted Levi the other day to make a commment about his nasty texts that I get and he said that he was not sure how is got a black baby....I am still reminded every day of Levi's wonderful quotes...We still need to get together somehow...I really want to come up there this winter because I want to see snow...and Levi actually works??? Thats hard to believe because I know Aaron does not work. I think Levi and Aaron see who can send a nastier text to each other....I love going to this thing to see what yall have going on our life is boring so we do not have much going on...Talk to yall later...