

I drove to Sedalia to pick up Coal Thursday, July 3rd. He is absolutly adorable!! He likes to get up early and sometimes in the middle of the night, which is a little stressful. Like any baby he does take frequent naps so that's a big help to get things done or catch a nap ourselves. We had our first trip to the vet today. Turns out all 2 lbs of him are very healthy. I've spent lots of time at this place getting ready for him. So far we really enjoy having him!!!
2 comments:
Holy Cow! He's so tiny...mom says that you carry him around in your purse...true or false??
True.. One day I did carry him around in my purse to the Grocery Store and to the winery. I felt a little silly the entire time, but he was awful cute with his little head sticking out!!!
Post a Comment