Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Baby



Lydia is doing great today. They turned her oxygen off this morning. I can tell that she is feeling better. She's a happy baby wiggling and kicking again. I even got a couple smiles!! The doctors are planning to repeat the swallow study on Friday. Please pray for a good outcome!

4 comments:

My Boys said...

Hip Hip Hooray...we love the happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie and Levi. Every picture I see of Lydia is more adorable than the previous one. I sure hope she can get well so you can take her home. I feel so bad for you having to spend all of your leave in the hospital. My thoughts and prayers remain with you. Mary Kabatra

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie & Levi! I am so glad to hear Lydia is doing better. I love the pictures, she is so precious. You are in my prayers! Annie K.

Unknown said...

great pic's and great to hear she is doing so well -- praying the swallow test goes well. she is a fighter! and such a cute little girl love ya!