Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 2 Month Birthday


Lydia is 2 months old today!! I cannot believe that it's been that long. I am excited about all the new things she can do and all the many things yet to come. She had a very good day today. We were moved back to the general peds floor. She's still on oxygen, but they are weaning it down. She's headed back in the right direction!

1 comment:

Debby Roettgen said...

Leslie & Levi,
I hope Ms. Lydia continues to due well. I work with your cousin Dana & she's kept me updated on Ms. Lydia. This little girl has a very special place in my heart, her name is the same at my Grandmother's and she was a great woman. I am sure after these silly bumps Ms. Lydia will show the world what she has to offer. Will continue to keep all of you in my prayers and will keep a special place in my heart for Ms. Lydia.
Love and prayers to all,
Debby Roettgen