Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last week with Mommy



I have to go back to work next week. I am stressed about leaving her even though I'm sure she'll be okay. We've just been relaxing at home together. We haven't gotten to do much of that. Lydia is still doing great. She's started smiling a lot the last few days. It steals my heart every time. Coal got to come home finally. It's nice to have everyone together. He's done great with the baby.

2 comments:

LeAnn Kampeter said...

She is a little doll! Sorry to hear you have to go back to work already! Maternity leave is never long enough - especailly in your case :( Glad to hear Lydia is doing well. I can't wait to meet her in person!

Ashly Luecke said...

Hey sweetie, I bet it is hard for you to come back to work. Glad to hear Lydia is doing better and hope that she don't have to get the feeding tube in her stomach, that will be no fun. Well i will c u maybe one day at work. Best of luck and spend your last day of maternity leave with lydia, coal, and i guess levi also. LOL.